The clipboard settings play an important role in windows. Clipboard helps in copy or cut something in windows. It’s copied to the clipboard for you to paste. Today we discuss about the clipboard settings in windows 10.
To open these settings, follow the given steps:
- Click on the “Windows” icon from the keyboard. You can also choose the windows icon from the Home display with the help of the mouse.
- Then from the Right-click on Setting option, here the windows setting is open.
- In settings choose System Settings.
- Then from the left choose Clipboard options. then you reach to the Clipboard Settings in Windows 10.
After reading this article you will be able to manage these settings:
- Clipboard history settings
- Sync across device settings
- Clear clipboard data
The clipboard settings look like the below image:
Let’s discuss one by one option given in the settings:
This setting is used to save multiple items to the clipboard to use later. Press the Windows logo key + V to view your clipboard history and paste from it. You can either ON or OFF this setting.
You can see clipboard content by pressing simultaneously windows + V button on your keyboard. See example in this picture.
Sync Across Devices
This setting used to paste text on your other devices. When this setting is ON, Microsoft receives your clipboard data to sync it across your devices. This setting you can either OFF or ON this feature by your own choice.
Clear Clipboard Data
This feature helps you to clear clipboard data. You can use this feature to clear everything (except pinned items) on these devices and with Microsoft.
Thanks for giving us your important time in reading this article. If you have any kind of suggestion or idea give your valuable feedback from below comment section.